Counselor magazine’s digital newsletter, Counselor Connection, will feature a brand new layout, new content, and a new schedule starting fall of 2014!
The new version of Counselor Connection will be sent out biweekly instead of bimonthly, in order to provide subscribers with even more up-to-date information, feature articles, and book reviews.
The new Counselor Connection will feature all new columns . . .
. . . as well as new sections that will benefit all addiction and behavioral health professionals.
- “Announcements,” which will feature relevant happenings in the addiction and behavioral health field
- “Resources for the Counselor,” which will provide reviews and information about documentaries, books, training manuals, movies, and other important media
- “The Conference Report,” which will provide information on upcoming and past conferences
- “Recovery Voices,” where readers can share their own stories of addiction and recovery
Also, watch for the return of “Point/Counterpoint” . . .
Counselor Connection will be bringing back the “Point/Counterpoint” special column, which serves as a debate on relevant and important topics in the addiction and behavioral health field today. Experts will go head to head, presenting their own arguments for each side of the issue.
. . . featuring topics such as
- Marijuana legalization
- The disease model of addiction
to sign up today!