- Caron Treatment Centers plans to expand their treatment services for older adults and Boomers. Industry leaders Dr. Jamie Huysman, Dr. Barbara Krantz, and Sid Goodman will be involved in shaping and developing Caron’s programs for seniors. Read more by clicking here.
- Solid Landings Behavioral Health promotes Adrienne Stratton to the vice president of outreach on the East coast. Stratton has worked in the field of addiction treatment for over twenty-five years and has been with Solid Landings for four years. Read more by clicking here.
- Rogers Memorial Hospital welcomes Jim Kubicek as the vice president of operations at the new hospital in Brown Deer. Kubicek previously served as the deputy administrator of crisis, acute, and long-term care services of the Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division. Read more by clicking here.
- The Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC) launches a new video series entitled “SPARK Talks: Suicide Prevention, Innovation, and Action.” The talks are Short, Provocative, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Knowledgeable videos on the suicide prevention movement. Read more by clicking here.
- Origins Behavioral Healthcare acquires the Hanley Center in West Palm Beach, Florida, and Gate Lodge in Vero Beach, Florida. Both centers were previously owned by Caron Treatment Centers. Read more by clicking here.
- American Addiction Centers plans to purchase Recovery First, a Florida-based provider of addiction and rehab services. Recovery First has a fifty-six-bed facility in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Read more by clicking here.
- Caron Treatment Centers welcomes Lee FitzGerald as the executive director of the Western region and international development for Caron Renaissance and Ocean Drive. FitzGerald was previously the executive director of aftercare and outreach at Promises Treatment Centers. Read more by clicking here.
Have an announcement you want featured in Counselor Connection
? Contact the editor, Leah Honarbakhsh, at [email protected]